Metropolitan Hilarion meets with Russia’s Permanent Representative to the UN
On October 21, 2019, Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk, head of the Moscow Patriarchate department for external church relations (DECR), visited the Russia’s Permanent Representation to the United Nations in New York to meet with Russia’s Permanent Representative to the UN Vasiliy Nebenzya.
They discussed issues of mutual concern in the area of cooperation between the Russian Orthodox Church and the Russian Permanent Representation to the UN. Both expressed hope for further development of the cooperation, in particular, through the Representation of the World Russian People’s Council accredited in the UN.
In conclusion of the talk, the sides exchange tokens of the meeting.
DECR Communication Service
- 26.10.2019 20:33DECR chairman completes his trip to the USA
- 26.10.2019 12:58Metropolitan Hilarion visits New York Synodal Residence of the Russian Church Outside Russia
- 26.10.2019 11:11Metropolitan Hilarion meets with President of the Appeal of Conscience foundation Rabbi Arthur Schneier
- 25.10.2019 04:37Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk meets with His Beatitude Metropolitan Tikhon, Primate of the Orthodox Church in America
- 24.10.2019 08:05Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk meets with heads of Archdioceses of Constantinople and Antioch in North America
- 23.10.2019 17:29Metropolitan Hilarion meets with Russian Ambassador to the USA
- 22.10.2019 10:22Metropolitan Hilarion meets with Russia’s Permanent Representative to the UN
- 22.10.2019 07:57Metropolitan Hilarion visits St. Vladimir’s Seminary in New York
- 21.10.2019 09:30Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk takes part in celebrations marking the 125th anniversary of the ministry of St. Raphael of Brooklyn in America