His Holiness Patriarch Kirill meets with His Holiness Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople
On 6 October 2013, His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia met with His Holiness Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople in Podgorica. The Primates have arrived in Montenegro to participate in the blessing of the Cathedral of the Resurrection of Christ in Podgorica.
His Holiness Kirill and His Holiness Bartholomew had a friendly and cordial talk during which they discussed issues of inter-Orthodox cooperation and bilateral relations between the two Patriarchates.
Taking part in the talk on behalf of the Russian Orthodox Church were Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk, chairman of the Moscow Patriarchate’s Department for External Church Relations (DECR); archpriest Nikolai Balashov, DECR deputy chairman; archpriest Igor Yakimchuk, DECR secretary for inter-Orthodox relations; and on behalf of the Patriarchate of Constantinople Metropolitan Emmanuel of France; archimandrite Bartholomew (Samaras), secretary general of the Holy and Sacred Synod; and archdeacon Maxim (Vgenopoulos).
- Serbian Orthodox Church gets archive materials about ecclesiastical life in Serbia in the period between two world wars
- His Holiness Patriarch Kirill meets with His Holiness Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople
- His Holiness Patriarch Kirill meets with Mr. Milo Dukanović, Prime Minister of Montenegro
- Primates of Local Orthodox Churches celebrate Divine liturgy in the birthtown of St Constantine the Great
- His Holiness Patriarch Kirill takes part in the meeting of Primates and representatives of the Local Orthodox Church with the Serbian President Tomislav Nikolić
- His Holiness Patriarch Kirill visits the Serbian Orthodox Church