Primate of Serbian Orthodox Church arrives in Moscow
On 16 July 2013, His Holiness Patriarch Irinej of Serbia began his visit to the Russian Orthodox Church.
His Holiness and his delegation were met at Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow were Metropolitan Pavel of Ryazan and Mikhailov; Archbishop Arseniy of Istra, the first vicar of His Holiness the Patriarch for Moscow; Bishop Savva of Voskresensk, a vicar of His Holiness; archpriest Nikolai Balashov, deputy chairman of the Moscow Patriarchate’s Department for External Church Relations (DECR); archpriest Igor Yakimchuk, DECR secretary for inter-Orthodox relations; DECR staff members, Moscow clerics, Bishop Antonije of Moravici, rector of the metochion of the Serbian Orthodox Church in Moscow, and H. E. Slavenko Terzic, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Serbia to the Russian Federation.
His Holiness Patriarch Irinej will stay in Russia till July 30.
- 24.07.2013 02:09Russian Duma speaker meets with Patriarch Irinej of Serbia
- 22.07.2013 21:49His Holiness Patriarch Irinej of Serbia completes his visit to St. Petersburg
- 21.07.2013 21:22Primate of Serbian Orthodox Church celebrates Divine Liturgy at the Kazan Cathedral in St. Petersburg
- 21.07.2013 16:37Patriarch Irinej of Serbia visits holy sites of St. Petersburg
- 19.07.2013 18:31Primate of Serbian Orthodox Church visits Moscow Kremlin and Convent of Intercession
- 18.07.2013 18:41On the Day of Uncovering of the Relics of St. Sergius of Radonezh, Primates of Russian and Serbian Orthodox Churches celebrate Divine Liturgy in Cathedral Square in the St. Sergius Laura of the Trinity
- 18.07.2013 09:00Patriarch Irinej of Serbia venerates shrines in Moscow
- 17.07.2013 22:25Primate of Russian Church meets with Patriarch Irinej of Serbia
- 17.07.2013 09:55Primate of Serbian Orthodox Church prays at the residence of His Holiness Patriarch Kirill
- 16.07.2013 20:13Primate of Serbian Orthodox Church arrives in Moscow