Primate of the Orthodox Church of Jerusalem arrives in Moscow
On 23 May 2013, His Beatitude Patriarch Theophilos III of Jerusalem began his visit to the Russian Orthodox Church.
The delegation, accompanying the Primate of the Church of Jerusalem, consists of Metropolitan Kyriakos of Nazareth; Archbishop Aristarchos of Konstantina, secretary general of the Holy and Sacred Synod of the Orthodox Church of Jerusalem; Archbishop Theophylactos of Jordan, Patriarchal Commissioner to Bethlehem; archimandrite Stephanos (Dispirakis), representative of the Patriarch of Jerusalem and All Palestine to the Moscow Patriarchate; archimandrite Galaktionos, hegumen of the monastery in Ramallah; and hierodeacon Athanasios (Themistokleos).
Meeting His Beatitude and his suite at Vnukovo-3 airport were Metropolitan Juvenaly of Krutitsy and Kolomna; Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk, chairman of the Moscow Patriarchate’s Department for External Church Relations DECR); Metropolitan Athanasios of Kyrenaika, representative of the Orthodox Church of Alexandria to the Moscow Patriarchate; Archbishop Arseniy of Istra, first vicar of His Holiness the Patriarch; Archbishop Mark of Yegorievsk, head of the Administration of the Moscow Patriarchate’s Institutions Abroad; Bishop Irinarkh of Krasnogorsk; Bishop Feofilakt of Dmitrov; Bishop Tikhon of Podolsk, chairman of the Finance and Economic Administration; Bishop Savva of Voskresensk; archimandrite Isidor (Minayev), head of the Russian Ecclesiastical Mission in Jerusalem; archpriest Nikolai Balashov, DECR deputy chairman; archpriest Igor Yakimchuk, DECR secretary for inter-Orthodox relations; H.E. Danai-Magdalini Koumanakou, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Hellenic Republic to the Russian Federation; H.E. Dorit Golender, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the State of Israel to the Russian Federation; H. E. Faed Mustafa, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the State of Palestine to the Russian Federation; and Moscow clergymen.
His Beatitude Patriarch Theophilos will stay on a visit to the Russian Orthodox Church till May 30.
- 31.05.2013 02:36Patriarch Theophilos of Jerusalem completes his visit to the Russian Orthodox Church
- 30.05.2013 23:03Reception in honour of Patriarch Theophilos of Jerusalem in St. Petersburg
- 30.05.2013 22:21Patriarch Theophilos of Jerusalem visits holy places in St. Petersburg
- 29.05.2013 22:01His Beatitude Patriarch Theophilos of Jerusalem completes his pilgrimage to Valaam
- 29.05.2013 06:50Patriarch Theophilos of Jerusalem venerates the shrines of Valamo Monastery’s Cathedral of the Holy Transfiguration
- 28.05.2013 19:09Patriarch Theophilos of Jerusalem arrives in Valamo
- 28.05.2013 19:00
- 28.05.2013 12:55His Beatitude Patriarch Theophilos and His Holiness Patriarch Kirill arrive in St. Petersburg
- 27.05.2013 20:24President Vladimir Putin meets His Beatitude Patriarch Theophilos and His Holiness Patriarch Kirill
- 27.05.2013 07:38Primate of Orthodox Church of Jerusalem visits Laura of the Holy Trinity and St. Sergius
- 26.05.2013 01:03Patriarch Theophilos of Jerusalem visits Moscow representation of the Orthodox Church of Jerusalem
- 25.05.2013 20:03His Holiness Patriarch Kirill blesses monument to Patriarch Hermogen
- 24.05.2013 20:56Prime minister Dmitry Medvedev meets with Primate of the Orthodox Church of Jerusalem
- 24.05.2013 20:34Primate of Russian Orthodox Church presents His Beatitude Patriarch Theophilos with Order of St Vladimir, Equal-to-the-Apostles
- 24.05.2013 19:25On the Day of Ss Cyril and Methodius, Primates of the Church of Jerusalem and the Russian Orthodox Church celebrate Divine Liturgy in the Kremlin Church of the Assumption
- 23.05.2013 15:01Primate of the Orthodox Church of Jerusalem arrives in Moscow