Delegation headed by Metropolitan Hilarion brings humanitarian aid to boarding school in Syria
Headed by Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk, the delegation that was in Damascus from November 17 to 18, 2018, brought a consignment of humanitarian supply including winter clothes and toys to the boarding school for children of fallen servicemen in Damascus.
The supply was collected with the blessing of Metropolitan Hilarion by the International Working Group for Aid to Syria under the Presidential Council for Cooperation with Religious Organizations with the participation of the Russar foundation and the Arab Diaspora regional public organization. The aid was delivered to Syria through the efforts of the Russian national organization of war veterans “Boevoe bratstvo”.
DECR Communication Service
- 18.11.2018 23:15Delegation headed by Metropolitan Hilarion brings humanitarian aid to boarding school in Syria
- 18.11.2018 22:03The 60th anniversary of the Russian Orthodox Church representation celebrated in Damascus
- 18.11.2018 21:37Heads and high-ranking representatives of religious communities in Syria and Russia meet in Damascus for conference
- 18.11.2018 17:19DECR chairman meets with Grand Mufti of Syria
- 18.11.2018 16:03(Russian) Состоялась встреча председателя ОВЦС с министром по делам вакуфов Сирии
- 18.11.2018 00:15Metropolitan Hilarion of Volokolamsk meets with Primate of Orthodox Church of Antioch